What are the costs?
We offer state-of-the-art fine wine and spirits storage in a fully secured bonded European Union warehouse. The warehouse is equipped with 360 degrees of security, CCTV surveillance, IR/motion, and build-in sensors.
The temperature is controlled at 12 degrees Celcius and a humidity of 70% all year long.
Also, we can deliver to most parts of the world at competitive shipping rates.
per bottle per year
- Minimum €60 per year (or 60+ bottles)
- Optimal conditions
- State-of-the-art security
per lot (up to 96 bottles)
- In/outbound handling fee applies
- In/outbound registration
- Internal transport
- Special trained personel
- Labelling, packaging, and palletizing
per year of valuation
- Covers 110% of the value registered upon reception
- Value is based on customers own valuation
- Third party valuation on request (ask for prices)
up to 6 bottles (loose/OC/OWC)
- Optional add-on
- 3 photos per bottle (front/back/top)
- High-resolution photos
- Case of 12 bottles – € 20
- Handling fee applies
- Time estimates on request
- Counterfeit Inspection
- High Tech Equipment
- Authentication Report
- Provenance report
for additional prices
- Shipping Solutions Worldwide
- Express Shipping
- Air, Land, & Sea Transportation
- Customs Clearance
- Relocation of Wine & Spirits
- Temperature Controlled Shipping
Transferring your wine to Nordic Freeport
You can transfer fine wine and spirits stored elsewhere to our EU-based bonded warehouse.
GET IN TOUCH
Download the submission form below;
list your wines, quantities, vintages, packaging, and where your wine is stored.
WE PREPARE PAPERS
We will prepare the appropriate paperwork, which we will send to you. Forward the papers to your current merchant or bonded warehouse.
Your current storage provider will contact our team to arrange delivery. On arrival, we inspect your wine before its accepted into our bonded warehouse.